Nutri-Link’s Clinical Education Division in conjunction with the sponsors is responsible for the management and organisation of the Gastrointestinal and Functionality workshops.
We are dedicated to ensure all attendees experience the very best outcomes and the smoothest of registration and care possible. This is an exciting programme for attendees and sponsors, our collective experiences and drive will, we believe, produce a learning experience that fulfills your expectations, and assists you with furthering the care you offer your patients, producing a greater degree of clinical outcome satisfaction for all parties.
Nutri-Link Clinical Education Team
- Registered and insured with the General Osteopathic Council & The British Naturopathic Association.
- Registered Medico Legal Expert in Osteopathy/Naturopathy
- Registered with the British Association of Applied Nutrition & Nutritional Therapy
- Registered with The Nutritional Therapy Council
- Registered with The Complementary & Natural Health Care Council
- Fellow of the Royal Society of Medicine and an elected member of the RSM’s Food and Health Council
- Fellow of the Institute of Optimum Nutrition
Michael is a member of:
- The Society of Mucosal Immunology
- The American Academy of Science
- The New York Academy of Science
- The Psychoneuroimmunology Research Society
- The Institute for Functional Medicine
- British Society for Environmental Medicine
- The British Holistic Medical Association
- The Institute of Directors
Practitioner, Education and Media Coordinator:
Claire is responsible for organising the venue, managing the registrations, and keeping our social media up to speed. The day-to-day running of the workshop, planning, liasing with hotels,sponsors and delegates, and generally keeping the essential aspects of the administration under control.